In this episode Tara and I speak about how the food and body disconnection among women ties into feminism. This was a juicy topic that we haven't addressed on the show yet and I was fired up after hearing what Tara had to say about this. She also asks a question that I want you to think about, “What could you actually accomplish if your fight with food and weight didn’t exist?” Let this settle in and once you have the answer, pop into the Facebook group and let me know!
Tara Whitney is a Mother, CPA, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, Yoga Life Coach and Yoga Teacher who runs an accounting consulting business. Tara’s vision is to live in a time and place where women’s lives are no longer ruled by food and their hatred of their body.
Inside this episode, Tara shares
- The magic of integrating more simplicity in journaling.
- How we can allow our body to be our main source of feedback.
- Breaking away from the need to lose more weight before we can fully show up.
What you'll hear:
- 2:37- How to find inspiration in stillness.
- 13:30- Tools to identify what freedom feels like in your body.
- 29:20- Feminism, body image and food dependency.
You can find more about Tara at:
Join the Hungry for Happiness community for more!